Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Dilly-dallying around

As you can see, Sophie is into everything! She got up early yesterday (Memorial Day), so I got up with her and played a little bit while we let daddy sleep in!

I just love putting her hair in pigtales!

Reading a book!
She loves playing with this bottle of baby powder!
And this milk jug! And pretty much anything besides her real toys! Ha!
This is from a different day, but I thought it was cute, so I put it up!
Some tulips from outside :)
Now that it's getting nice, we have to try to get more pictures outside!

3 comments:

In Earnest said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
sunnysnows said...

I love those pigtails so much!

The Tylkas said...

she's such a good mix between you and jason! we are already gettin so excited to see you in August!