Saturday, August 29, 2009

Trip: Part Four: Our day trip to Estes Park, Colo.

On Friday when we were in Colorado, we went to Estes Park, which is about an hour or so away from Fort Collins through the mountains.
When we got there, we went to eat lunch and then we went to this little area where they had all sorts of rides and things for kids to enjoy!
They had a little train that even Sophie enjoyed one time! Here's Jason's sister, Melissa, and our niece Anna and nephew Isaac, and Jason of course.

Sophie :)
They had go-carts

Bumper boats
Bumper cars
On the way back we stopped to take a few pictures. Here's me and Jason

2 comments:

Brooklyn said...

I think that's my favorite picture of you and Jason I've ever seen! :) I love it. Hope things are going well!

The Tylkas said...

yes I agree that pic of you two is great!